The Chelsea District Library acknowledges the great importance of private gifts and donations to the library's future development and growth. Such gifts take many forms, come from various sources, and are made for a variety of purposes.
Endowment Fund Gift and Donation Policy Donation Form Buy a Brick
Chelsea District Library Endowment Fund
Your gift to the Chelsea District Library Endowment Fund helps ensure our future.
The Chelsea District Library Endowment Fund was established in 1998 under the auspices of the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan. Its mission is to provide a permanent source of income to ensure continued excellence in the programs and services of the Chelsea District Library.
An endowment is the perfect way to make a difference during your lifetime and, at the same time, provide a gift that lasts forever. Your contribution is pooled with others and invested to earn income for the Library. In addition, your gift earns special tax credits. Click for more tax details.
With Your Support, We Will Continue To:
- Deliver pioneering programming that meets community needs
- Connect people and technology by staying in tune with our users and emerging users
- Deliver exceptional customer service in unconventional and innovative ways
- Initiate and expand partnerships and collaborations to utilize the creativity, networks, and expertise that exist in our community
How Your Contribution Helps
Your contribution to the Endowment Fund is a gift that grows. The principal remains intact, while the interest income supports the programs and services you enjoy, promising a rich library experience for future generations.
Library Board of Trustees can be reached through the board page on our website. For additional information about giving opportunities, please contact the Library Director, Bill Harmer, at (734) 475-4268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Your Donation Online
Go to the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan site and enter donation amount.
To be sure your gift goes to the Chelsea District Library:
- Choose Agency Endowment Funds.
- In the window that opens, scroll down to find Chelsea District Library. Click the box.
Click Finished at the bottom of that page.
- Continue completing the form with your information.